Last updated January 20, 2021
At the Animal Eye Center of NJ, our doors remain open and our staff is here to care for your pet's ophthalmic needs. If you have any questions about your pet's care or about an upcoming appointment, we are available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Our team can be reached by telephone during business hours (973)-890-4430.
We have implemented a curbside protocol to keep everyone as safe as possible during your pet's visit. Here's how your appointment will work:
- When you arrive at the Animal Eye Center, please text “Join” to 833-200-0258 from your car and register via the link.
- You will be notified via text when it is your pet’s turn to be seen and one of our technicians will meet you and your pet at the drop-off point.
- The doctor will perform a complete exam and will communicate with you by phone to discuss clinical findings, diagnosis, treatment recommendations, and follow up.
- One of our Client Service Representatives will then call you to obtain payment over the phone.
- Discharge instructions will be printed, and all medication prescriptions will be brought with your pet back to your car or pickup location by one of our technicians.
Please give us a call with any appointment questions you may have. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you and your family stay well!